Sale Price $149.00
Available in white only
Features and specs
- 1MO analog input to prevent loading source output stage.
- 500MW rms @ 32 Ohms and 1W rms @ 16 Ohms
- Analog output duplicating analog input to avoid the need for a Y connection.
- MyZIC matches with every headphone impedance and sensitivity.
- Log horizontal rotary control for a precise listening level adjustment.Minimal level detection putting MyZIC in standby mode.
- Out of standby delay to avoid any turn on thump.
- Professional Neutrik headphone 1/4” socket with headphone presence detection. When no headphone is connected, MyZIC will remain in standby mode.
- LED status indicator : Red when MyZIC is in standby and White in operation.
- 85 - 265 Vac / 50 – 60 Hz switch mode power supply, for exceptional sonics.
- Textured ABS enclosure available in White
- 2 year factory warranty. Done in Champlain, NY
MyGroove phono stage deal at 50% off
Sale $149.00 in white
Very good Moving Magnet/Moving Coil phono stage
Only available in white. Limited quantity
Quality phono pre-amp
If your existing amp doesn’t have a phono pre-amp built-in the Micromega MyGroov gives your vinyl a thorough revival. Featuring a low noise power supply and ‘clean’ signal path that’s free from electrolytic capacitors, the MyGroov gives you smooth, distortion-free sound quality.
Choose between MM (40dB) and MC (60dB)
Compatible with both MM (Moving Magnet) and MC (Moving Coil) cartridges, the MyGroov works with just about any cartridge. Even if you don’t use a sonically superior MC cartridge at the moment, this phono pre-amp gives you the option to do so in the future – without having to upgrade the phono pre-amp, too.
The sleek design features quality detailing. Switching between standby/MM/MC, for example, is carried out by an anodized aluminum wheel. Delayed switching avoids any ‘thump’ coming through the speakers as you switch inputs. The case itself is very compact and easy to house.
Differential analog input structure to avoid current injection into the cartridge.
• MyGROOV adapts to all type of cartridges despite of their impedance and sensitivity.
• Four positions horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminum wheel.
To select between STBY – MM – MUTE – MC
• Out of standby delay to avoid any thump at turn on and when switching
between MM, Mute and MC.
• LED status indicator : Red when MyGROOV is in standby and White in operation.
• Integrated in house designed universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60Hz.
• Unique design, extremely fast, ultra low noise audio power supply.
• No electrolytic capacitors in the audio section, neither in the low noise power supply,
nor in the audio path.
• Cartridge load impedance : MM - 47 kΩ / MC - 100 Ω.
• Gain : MM - 40 dB / MC – 60 dB.
• Very Low THD (1 kHz) ≤ 0,001% MM, ≤ 0,005% MC.
• RIAA deviation < ± 1 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz).
• Frequency response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz.
2 year factory warranty. Done in Champlain, NY