"In short, GaN transistors represent a major leap forward for Class-D amplifier sonic performance. Human voices sound like human voices. Guitars and pianos sound like guitars and pianos."
Technology advances the state-of-the-art in the GaN400
The Peachtree GaN400 represents a next step in the evolution of power amplifier design and manufacturing. It has exceptionally accurate waveform reproduction, amazing power and control, low global negative feedback and extremely efficient use of AC power. It provides the highest level of musicality without sacrificing the remarkable efficiency of a class-D design, and is proudly assembled in the USA. The GaN400 is simply the best sounding power amplifier we have ever made and compares favorably to the world's best power amplifiers regardless of their topology.
- State-of-the-art GaNFETs (Gallium Nitride Field-Effect Transistors)
- 400 watts per channel
- Musical. Powerful.
- Drive ANY speaker with ease and headroom to spare
- Compatible with speakers from 2.5Ω to 16Ω nominal impedance
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs with differential audio circuits
- Aluminum front panel and chassis wrapped in a real wood cabinet finished in stunning Gloss Ebony Mocha or beautiful Piano Black
- Limited Edition Ash finish available