In exclusive partnership with Parts ConneXion engineer Chris Johnson,Underwood HiFi is proud to offer the following carefully tested performance enhancement packages for the PS Audio GCPH.
By virtue of selling consumer-direct, we can offer these super-charged, brand-new models for a better price than the same modifications would cost retro-fitted - though we offer that, too.
The following details the Level 1 modification for the PS Audio GCPH phono stage [$700 for retrofit your GCPH]:
- 4 x Japanese Takman ½ and 1-watt signal path carbon resistors with gold-plated leads
- 4 x Mur 860 Hexfred ultra-fast soft-recovery rectifying diodes
- 4 x Nichicon ultra-premium 100uf 25v electrolytic capacitors
- 1 sheet of Soundcoat chassis damping material
- 2 pair of premium WBT-0210-Cu direct gold plated over copper body RCA female jacks
- 1 sheet ERS suppression paper to damp EMI/RFI
- 1 foot of DH Labs 18-gauge Revelation Series pure 99.999% silver solid-core input wire with Teflon tape-wrap dielectric
- 4 x EAR small Sorbothane isolation feet to suppress vibration and airborne feedback
- TRT WonderSolder used throughout
- 4.5 hours labor