With final assembly performed in the US and critical parts like transformers sourced from Germany, tube manufacturer Jolida has garnered an enviable reputation for high-performance products at real-world prices. We sell both stock and modified units.
For details about our proprietary warrantied performance upgrades, see our Modification page.
For more information, visit the manufacturer's site.
For our low stock pricing, call us.
The new Jolida Fusion DAC/Transport is a dual mono 6 tube remote controlled CD player and DAC in one very nice new aluminum package. It nis our current favorite play in this price range and a very good value at its $2300.00 retail. Call us to discuss it and our current pricing on all Jolida products.
We sell all amplifiers, DAC's preamps and CD players at prices too low to publish.
Fusion preamplifier Excellent full function remote controlled full tube preamplifier $1349
Soundstage Expander & Tube buffer
The Foz SS-X is a small box that does 3 things. They are:
1) Tube buffer
2) Bass Control
3) Soundtsge Expander
For under $400.00 you a Jim Fosgate designed product that is pretty amazing. It will add some tube warmth to your system. It allows you to tailor the bass response of your system and it will expand or narrow your soundstage depending on yor musical selection. The initial review was superb and summed with:
"I have rarely had so much fun reviewing anything audio. I was like a kid in a candy store. Experimenting with three dimensional sound using the bass control and adjusting the stage between my speakers. Switching between different sources, bad recordings and wonderful recordings. All the time anticipating what I would hear if I added a little more warmth, a bit more bass or widened the stage of a live performance. My years long battle with the uneven acoustics of my small listening space has ended. The futile addition of sound shaping things on my walls, some reflective and some absorptive, black Argent Helmholtz pipes. Sticky backed foil things on speakers even a block of clear acrylic on top of my system to focus sound. If you can relate to the fight I fought and the money I wasted then you owe it to yourself to give the $400 Dollar SSX a try. I’m keeping it."
Read the entire review at: http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0917/Jolida_Foz_SSX_Sound_Stage_Expander_Review.htm
Electronic crosstalk and axial tilt corrector
See the youtube video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kr_x26E5eE
The XT-R represents a distinctive electronic approach to solving crosstalk inherent in many turntable cartridges and acoustic problems due to axial tilt. The FOZ XT-R was designed by Jim Fosgate. Jim (Foz) Fosgate’s life long career in audio design represents decades of work on every possible circuit approach to car stereo, surround processors, tube amplifiers, preamplifiers, phono preamplifiers and other accessories. This wide array of designs have all been explored in depth, built, and auditioned by Foz. In coupling Foz’s XT-R design with Jolida’s decades of manufacturing experience; the result is a unit which can provide our customers with a distinct improvement in turntable sound reproduction at an affordable price. Foz has designed an elegant electronic circuit to effectively reduce crosstalk and axial tilt. The XT-R represents a breakthrough since axial tilt and crosstalk is compensated for electronically and does not use the traditional approach of physical adjustment to mitigate the problems. The XTR incorporates signal cancellation to reduce inter channel crosstalk. This is the same technique that is used in high separation surround processors. The XTR corrects for a misaligned stylus or cantilever, misaligned generator, misaligned tone arm azimuth (axial tilt). It also reduces crosstalk from cross coupling of the generator coils or tone arm wiring. This works with moving magnet, moving iron, and moving coil cartridges. The XT-R will compensate for up to 7 degrees of axial tilt and can improve crosstalk to a maximum of 40dB. The result will be an improvement in stereo imaging.
- Luxor Mono Block 100 watt state of the art 2 pc mono amp $8000/ea
- JD-1501P 100wpc hybrid power amplifier $949
- JD-3502P 50/60wpc full tube based power amplifier $1449 with EL34 (50 watts)/ $1575 with 6550's (60 watts)
- JD-1000P 100wpc 8 tube power amplifier $2249 with 6550 tubes at 120wpc $2449.00 / $2249.00 with EL34's (100 watts)
Headphone ampsFX Headphone amp with 12AX7's.
The FX HP amp is a great sounding affordable option for those looking for a quality affordable tube HP amp. It uses two 12AX7A vacuum tubes to drive a pair of headphones. There is a n ALPS audio potentiometer with, two sets gold plated RCA input jacks, one mini jack and one 1/4" phone plug. If has air, openness and richness even at low playing volumes. Adjustable bass and loudness switches add flexibility to get the sound youFrequency Response: (at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 5Hz to 100KHz + 1dB
want. It comes with a one year warranty and even 1000 hours on the tubes. Available in black or silver
Rated Output Power: 100 mW at a load of 32 ohms
Bandwidth: 20Hz to 100kHz + 1dBDistortion THD: Less than 0.1% at 100mW output, 32 ohm load
Input Impedance: 32 ohmsOutput Impedance: 32 to 300 ohms
Input Sensitivity: 450mVSNR: 85dB
Tube Complement: 2 pcs. 12AX7Power Requirements: 110V-120 VAC 60Hz, 220 VAC 50Hz option
Dimensions: 7 inches wide by 6 inches deep by 4 inches highWeight: 8 pounds (3.65 Kg) net, approximately 11 pounds (5 Kg) packaged Construction Details and Features:
o Fully Integrated Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier: Input 450mV driving 100 mW.o State of the Art Components: ALPS audio potentiometer, two sets gold plated RCA input jacks, and front panel minijack input.
o Bass and Treble boost controlso Comes in Black or Silver
Integrated full tube amplifiers
- -FX-10 12wpc remote controlled integrated amp with excellent Absolute Sound review $649
- -JD-1102 25wpc remote controlled EL-84 tube based integrated amplifier $1150
- -JD-202BRC 40wpc remote controlled EL-34 tube based integrated amplifier $1199
- -Fusion 3502S New 50 watts (EL34) or 60 watts (6550) integrated amp with remote $1675.00 with EL34 tubes $1799.00 with 6550 tubes
- -Fusion 801 60/70wpc remote controlled tube integrated amplifier w/upgraded transformers, HT bypass. LED simple bias and improved feature set. $2199.00 with EL34 tubes (60 watts) / $2375.00 with 6550 tubes (70 watts) Available in black or silver\
- -JD-1000CRC 100wpc remote controlled 8 tube based EL-34integrated amplifier w/upgraded transformers, HT bypass. LED simple bias & improved feature set. $2699 Available w/6550 tubes at 120wpc $2899
- FX Tube DAC MK3 Full tube DAC with coax, optical and USB inputs $525.00
Hybrid Tube amplifiers
- JD-301RC Mini 30wpc remote controlled hybrid integrated amplifier $499
- JD-1501BRC 100wpc remote controlled hybrid tube /solid state integrated amplifier $1099
- JD-9 MKII Phono stage with 3 gain stages and excellent sonics $699
- Fusion DAC/Transport Excellent new 6 tube design CD player with DAC $2299
The JD-100A is discontinued and no longer available.