Explore Audio Space
After 3 years of listening at various shows and evaluations in my system I have picked up a new line. I was looking for a line that was clearly better than Jolida and able to compete with the big names like CJ and ARC at lower prices. Audio Space products fill this bill nicely. They offer a significant step up from the Jolida line at realistic prices and performance that rivals products that sell for much more. Their Reference products are state of the art.
Audio Space has established a 20-year reputation in Asia for building some of the finest sounding tube electronics. Their Reference 2 preamp was the first Chinese product to get Editors Choice from Harry Pearson at the Absolute Sound.
The integrated amps, preamp and power amp offer unique circuit designs and high end sonics at prices lower than their sound quality would suggest.
Hot models are:
- Galaxy 34 32wpc remote EL-34 based integrated w/16 watts triode - $1990 Sale $1790.00
- Galaxy 300 21wpc remote 300B based integrated amp - $2870
- Galaxy 88 4 wpc remote KT-88 based integrated w/24 watts triode - $2250
- Reference 3.1 (KT-88) PP Integrated amp,40wpc/22 Triode MM phono - $3650 Sale $3290
- Reference 3.1 (300B) Class A Triode PP Int. amp 21wpc MM phono - $4590 Sale $3990
- Mini Galaxy 12wpc EL-84 integrated with USB DAC/Headphone amp - $850
- Line 2 Quality tube preamp- Superb value Blue Moon Award - $2390
- Pre 2 Remote preamp with MM/MC automatic phono stage - $2690
- Reference 2 300B balanced preamp, Absolute Sound, Product of the Year - $9900
- Reference 2S Remote 300B-2A3 tube preamp with 90% of the Ref 2 sonics $4190 Sale $3499
- Reference 3 (845/805) Statement mono amps with 845 or 805 tubes - $8200/pr
- 6M-300Bpp 300B 21w p/p monos - review (review of 6M-KT88 version) - $3290/pr
- Nova 34 60wpc EL-34 based mono amps with 32 watts triode - $3290/pr
Other models available.
Call to discuss these fine products.
See more on the Audio Space website at: