Legendary for his Epos speakers and turntables, audio gentleman Roy Hall has also built a devout following for his Music Hall brand. It offer no-fuss high-performance CD players and turntables to cover all the bases.
Call to discuss our low pricing
For more information, visit the manufacturer's site.
We offer two modification packages for the CD-15.2 and A15.2 that's reflected in the prices past the stock player's.
See our Modification page for more details and reviews.
- Marimba. Our favorite small reasonably price monitor speaker. The Marimba is a small black monitor that sounds great and is only $350.00 for the pair.
- C DAC-15.3 Replacement CD player for the 15.2. Now w/ better sonics & 3 input DAC for only $50.00 more $549 / $950
- A-70 125wpc integrated amp w/ HT bypass & MM phono stage $1499
- DAC-15.2 24bit/192k D/A converter with hi-rez 24/96 USB input $299
- A-15.3 50wpc integrated amp with nice phono stage. Far superior to the discontinued A15.2 that got excellent reviews $549 / $950 -
- DAC-25.3 24/192 upsampling DAC with 24/96 hi-rez USB input $599 / $1390 / $1990
- PH-25.2 Hybrid headphone amp with tube preamplifier $399
- MMF-2.2 Turntable with Music Hall $100.00 Tracker cartridge $449
- MMF-2.2LE as above in Ferrari Red hi gloss finish $499
- MMF-5.1 [$875] - Dual plinth turntable with $350 Music Hall Magic 3 cartridge
- MMF-5.1SE [$1099] - upgraded version of the MMF-5.1 with $500 Music Hall Mojo cartridge
- MMF-7.1 w/o cartridge but carbon fiber arm [$1299] - turntable
- MMF-7.1 with cartridge [$1499] - as above but with $500 Music Hall Mojo moving magnet hi-output MC cartridge (call for special pricing on this excellent turntable)
- MMF-9.1 with cartridge [$2199] - Triple plinth turntable with carbon fiber arm and $750 MC cartridge
- MMF-11.1 [$4499] New top-line table with 4-plinth design, Evolution 9CC tonearm with dual motors & 3 flywheels design. Adjustable azimuth and VTA. 21.3 x 13.8 x 7.8", 39.5 lbs.